Kadhalam Paingilli - Review

Dear Chechi,
I read many reviews in point of a female reader, but oru man of point of view la unga kadhaiya nan vaasikum poluthu ablo excellent ah iruku.. be a female protagonist or the flat characters in the novel you knew how to make it perfect.. character ku kuduka vendiya importance matum ilama even flat characters like nivanth and his family his father ipdi elarumey manasuku touching ah irukanga... they left their mark :)

female character ku ninga kudukura importance shows how you value your gender.. athu rombavey positive vibes.. vaani madiri motherly love partner kiruba madiri laughing gas friend babitha oda caring nature ravali kita irukura negative romba pinpoint panama casual ah human nature kulla irukura tendency ah kaatirkinga

both kiruba and vaani stole my heart.. engayumey avanga pairs kita compromise panama they were given freedom athey madiri heroes gave them the liberty apdi ipdi nu threaten panama marriage visayam la meerat kiruba sequence la i enjoyed it really that part soothed my heart and soul.. vaani is such a sweet person when she never compromise her principles though it is man of her dreams.. seriously when girls be like this thy will be obviously the stronger souls can avoid or survive bad marriages

something is unique is u didnt describe them they r this n that instead through the story it links with our conscious and stimulate a thinking... i have seen this through one of your ardent reader through her only i read every of your stories..

issues nu ninga pesinathu neraya undu.. namma daily life la namma encounter panra vishayangal oru realistic touch oda it was good to read.... realistic touch la ninga fiction qualities appropriate aana place ku ninga kuduthurukinga.. in no way i felt out of the box...

2 major things one is about gypsy community and the other is the caste system that still exist in north nama south vida anga romba cruel... literally i will tell you when i read those parts i was just connected with the indian literature - 'the oppression' you call it as be it double or triple.. though the subject had to be serious still you balanced it very well ... it puts a smile on face even now...

the parents both meerat and kiruba i would really encourage such parenting even vaani parents.. but these both parents especially sara romba amazing it really nurtures the kids to be at their best and walk in right path...

your writing style the rhetoric style is simply superb.. though i don't know much of tamil and read it with the help of my cousin still the love for the language is increased..

something close to my heart is when vishakan realizes on avoidance of liquor.. really i appreciate the method you chose to open the blindfolded.. and the way kiruba accepts meerat like not being sympathetic or even in vaani's matter and also the way vaani embraces Mr Vaani... its a spellbound kind of reaction to see such people in the novel.. bcuz its not only about the goodie goodie or baddie baddiee.. just the human nature of both their black and white and sometimes the grey is portrayed very well..

it is a best leisure time choice to be read... way to go chechi... Kudos <3 <3

Last edited:

Advertisements

Latest profile posts

banumathi jayaraman wrote on jaicherie's profile.
My heartiest birthday wishes to you, Jaicherie Sir/Madam
காதலாம் பைங்கிளிக்கு 30க்கும் மேற்பட்ட ரிவ்யூஸ் பதியப்பட்டிருக்கிறது. அதுவும் கல்லூரி மாணவிகள், சக எழுத்தாளர்கள், திருமதிகள், சிங்கிள் கேர்ள்ஸ், ஆண்கள், சிறுமியரின் தாய்மார்கள், கல்லூரி மாணவியின் அம்மா, என்னைவிடவும் வயதில் பெரியவர்கள், நம் ஊரில் வசிப்போர், நம் நாட்டுக்கு வந்தே இராதவர், என பல வகைப் பட்ட, எல்லா வயதினரிடமிருந்தும் வந்திருப்பது ப்ரமிப்பாக இருக்கிறது. இந்த ஊக்கத்திற்கும் பாராட்டுகளுக்கும் ஏராள நன்றிகள
தேடல் 2018-ல் பங்குபெற்ற அனைத்து
எழுத்தாளர்களுக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள்...
என்னருகே நீ இருந்தால் 5 அப்டேட் செஞ்சிட்டேன் மக்களே படிச்சுட்டு கருத்து சொல்லுங்க
https://www.smtamilnovels.com/community/index.php?threads/%E0%AE%8E%E0%AE%A9%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A9%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%87-%E0%AE%A8%E0%AF%80-%E0%AE%87%E0%AE%B0%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%A8%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%BE%E0%AE%B2%E0%AF%8D-5.2207/
Hi friends,
Aathiye anthamai my second story first epi posted
Hy friends,

Here comes the full link of my story Thedum nyaanam vignyaanam aayinum..

https://www.smtamilnovels.com/community/index.php?categories/madhi-nila.138/

Plz do read it and post ur comments..

Thank you..
Hello friends,

Vilagituvena idhayame story all episodes posted.
24,25,26,27 plus epilogue
5 posts posted.

https://www.smtamilnovels.com/community/index.php?forums/arthy-ravis-vilagiduvenaa-idhayame.65/
banumathi jayaraman wrote on Vijaya Muthukrishnan's profile.
My heartiest birthday wishes to you, Vijaya Muthukrishnan Madam
banumathi jayaraman wrote on Sudarkrish's profile.
My heartiest birthday wishes to you, Sudarkrish Sir/Madam
banumathi jayaraman wrote on Revathiravichandran's profile.
My heartiest birthday wishes to you, Revathiravichandran Madam

Advertisements

Latest Episodes

Today's birthdays